High Rise 90's Boyfriend Jeans
High Rise 90's Boyfriend Jeans
Transport yourself back to the '90s with our High Rise 90's Boyfriend Jeans. These jeans bring back the timeless charm of the '90s with their relaxed boyfriend fit and light stone wash. The authentic rigid feel, knee distressing, fading, and whiskering capture the essence of the '90s, making them a must-have for any denim enthusiast. With a hidden button closure, these jeans offer a unique and edgy look that sets them apart.
- Style: Edgy and nostalgic, these jeans revive the '90s fashion.
- Print/Pattern: Light Stone Wash for that vintage appeal.
- Silhouette: Boyfriend fit for relaxed comfort.
- Embellishment: Knee distressing adds character and attitude.
- Length: Ankle-length for versatile styling.
- Closure: Hidden button closure for a distinctive touch.
- Lining: No lining, keeping them lightweight and comfortable.
Size Measurements (inches):
- 0/23: 11.0 (Waist), 16.5 (Hips), 28.0 (Inseam), 39.0 (Length)
- 1/24: 12.0 (Waist), 17.0 (Hips), 28.0 (Inseam), 39.0 (Length)
- 3/25: 13.0 (Waist), 17.5 (Hips), 28.0 (Inseam), 39.0 (Length)
- 5/26: 14.0 (Waist), 18.0 (Hips), 28.0 (Inseam), 39.0 (Length)
- 7/27: 15.0 (Waist), 18.5 (Hips), 28.0 (Inseam), 39.0 (Length)
- 9/28: 16.0 (Waist), 19.0 (Hips), 28.0 (Inseam), 39.0 (Length)
- 11/29: 17.0 (Waist), 19.5 (Hips), 28.0 (Inseam), 39.0 (Length)
- 13/30: 18.0 (Waist), 20.0 (Hips), 28.0 (Inseam), 39.0 (Length)
- 15/31: 19.0 (Waist), 20.5 (Hips), 28.0 (Inseam), 39.0 (Length)
These jeans offer a nostalgic journey back to the '90s while keeping you on-trend and comfortable.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Online orders are processed Mon-Friday 10:00 am-6:00 pm MST. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing orders. Weekends and Holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times, so please account for non-business days when selecting your shipping method.
- Orders will typically be delivered between 2-7 business days from purchase date.
- You will receive an email with a tracking number once your purchase has been made. Be sure to provide your accurate email and phone number during checkout.
- Shipping cost will depend on the weight of the packaging.
- In the instance that your order will ship later than typical, we will send a follow-up email and let you know when it is expected to ship. During the holiday season, shipping times may vary, and orders may take 5-7 business days to process and ship. If you need your order quickly, please give us a call at (480) 590-0106 or send us an email at email@example.com.
DO YOU OFFER EXPEDITED SHIPPING?
- At this time neither expedited nor overnight shipping is offered.
DO YOU SHIP TO P.O. BOXES OR APO'S?
- Yes! We ship USPS to P.O. Boxes and Military addresses (thank you for your service)! We are not able to offer expedited shipment with these recipients, so please keep that in mind!
DO YOU SHIP TO CANADA, ALASKA & HAWAII?
- Of course! We certainly can't leave out our faraway friends! Unfortunately, shipping time frames are longer, and it may take up to 5-10 business days to receive your order. Once your order ships, you will receive tracking information!
CAN I USE MY APRICOT LANE GIFT CARD ONLINE?
- Unfortunately, at this time, we are not set up to accept gift cards purchased in the Apricot Lane brick-and-mortar stores. If you need a gift card, we do offer E-Gift cards online that will be emailed to you. Those gift cards are online-specific and cannot be used in the Apricot Lane brick-and-mortar locations. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- Once your order is processed and a shipping label has been created, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It is always suggested to make an account with us so you can easily log in and keep track of your purchases.
CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS ONCE MY ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED?
- If you put in the wrong address, please call us immediately during business hours at (480) 590-0106. If it is outside of our business hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We begin processing orders immediately, so please know that we will do our best to update your info, but if the item has already been packaged, there is nothing we can do. If you are using PayPal as a form of payment, please make sure your shipping info is up-to-date!
I HAVE A QUESTION NOT LISTED HERE. Give us a call during business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Wednesday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Thursday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday Closed
Phone: (480) 590-0106
As a boutique, we carry a variety of high-quality brands. The sizing for each brand and item can vary. The size the model is wearing in each product is described in each product's description. Items that we believe do not fit typically will be indicated in the description and sizing up or down will be suggested. If you are between sizes or need assistance selecting the proper size, please contact us at (480) 590-0106 or send us an email at email@example.com.
See the contemporary size guide below for a rough estimate.
Common fashion terms used to explain sizing/cut:
"Oversized" -- item has a looser, more forgiving fit
"Body-Con"-- item is form-fitting and tighter.
"Cropped" -- item stops before the expected or typical length.
"True-to-size" -- size is relative to what the size guide suggests.